Is your smile genuine?
你是真心的微笑嗎?

Are you that really kind?
你是真的那麼善良嗎?

Do you like money & what it can bring?
你喜歡財富和伴隨而來的一切嗎?

Where would you wanna hide?
你想躲在哪裡?

What would you seek?
你在找尋什麼?

Would you want what you thought what you want if no one can see?
如果沒有人會發現 你會渴望擁有你所想得到的一切嗎?

See the pretty lights pretty smiles a long way from home.
觸目所及都是燦爛的燈光與微笑 我卻在離家好遠的地方

See the wretched stars, burnt-out sun out on your own.
看那微弱的星光與燒盡的太陽 就我一個人

See our story, come, sing along, what would you know?
我們的故事 我們一起唱 你怎麼會知道?

This is your song.
這其實是你的歌

Oh I know where I'd rather be. Oh!
我知道我的目標在哪

So I'm holding on and going strong.
所以我會繼續堅強的走下去

Join the race i'll be first place.
在這場比賽 我會第一名

Give me glue we'll be good as new.
請給我一點力量 我會煥然如新



我喜歡這首歌`

孫燕姿和倉木麻衣`所唱的

他們也有唱另外一首`

但我超愛這首歌的`

收錄在`未完成`那張專輯裡`
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    【美好的一天】 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()